What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Friday 8 October 2010

Done Another.

Hey guys, it's been a while isn't it?

Well, I went to the bank to do some money transfer to the Institute of French Language but the forms I have to fill were so darn complicated. Thus, I'd straightly bank in the cash into my account and did a Paypal transfer. Things are easier online, although I didn't know when will the account clear and they will send me the necessary documents. Let's just hope it won't be long as the next intake is on 1st of November (duh, I know I can't make my appearance in that class on time).

Guess what? I once thought about applying a visa only when I'm in France. But the guy from the Embassy tells me that the application will take longer and the authorities will investigate deeply towards my application as my first intention entering France was being a tourist.

"of course, you may take the risk, but we from the MFUC will not be able to help for those whom never go through the French Embassy in Malaysia." 
thanks to him, I changed my mind. Anyways, I truthfully wish that the administration thingy will be done A.S.A.P. so that I will not missed the University application dropped on September 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment