What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Friday 21 May 2010

Idol Season 9


so into American Idol for this season. lots of great vocals and please do not compare to our so-called " Malaysian Idol " or any singing TV shows in the country, it's shameful that the top 3 in Malaysian Idol are not even a match to the top 20 in American Idol. no wonder we've got only 2 Idols so far since last few years where our " second Idol " was borned.


okay stop complaining on how ashamed I am. If you're on Idol fever you'll know that the top 2 finalist are Crystal and Lee. errr, Casey's good too but I'm not quite a big fans of him so his leaving made no impact on me.



stop messing with the top 2's pictures. sorry if I offended anyone of you. I was just trying to do something stupid here. okay no more bull-shitting and back to the point again. these two are the best for this season undisputed. hate them ? watch this !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment