What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Struggles



working on the new blog is really killing me. I've got no idea how or what template or whatsoever should be use and well, after such long time for not updating nor care about the blog I managed, the feeling was a bit awkward when I starts to post something on it, again.

okay back to the topic. why struggle ?


first, I'm now working in a place and field that I don't like at all and I'm forced to stay for another month due to the shortage of employees here.well, I hate to admit it but if I do quit this job I'll be broke and that means I can't go shop anymore, which also equals to no more leisure activities for me.


second, father said I shall wait, and yea, AGAIN. and the waiting period makes me wonder/consider again, and again, and again on what should I actually do now so that I will not waste my precious youth time.


third, on the halfway typing I realised my eyes are dry and painful. so I go check my bag for eyesdrop but it happened to be I left it inside the toilet at home. SSSS


this is really frustrating. Duh...


XOXO, be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment