What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Monday 31 May 2010

Understanding.



most of the time, I need times to be spend with myself and I'm sure that all of the people are thinking the same way out there.


okay, let's be honest. I meant not to hurt anyone but sometimes I got annoyed by the calls made by someone and it's sickening more when that someone doesn't get what I'm actually thinking by not answering his calls or messages.


yea, I know he's just trying to find somebody to accompany and I do know he got not much friends either but hell, I needed some space too ! and not to mention, the acts made me feel so weird and awkward for it's a bit gay and creepy.
sigh, seriously sometimes I feel like not knowing him at the first place. anyhow, he's still a kind person, I know. but it's freakin' me out most of the time.


be more understanding please. not just me who wanted to say like that.
sigh.

2 comments:

  1. ok then. i shall not bug you anymore lor~ sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must bug me as much as you can I warn you !!

    ReplyDelete