What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Wednesday 28 July 2010

20.

if for numerous time things went wrongly, you will eventually realize that you are the source where the problems came from. and for countless time I had cheated myself, telling that everything is gonna be in the way at the end, and keep on living in my dream. cousins' talks on Monday was like a big hit on my head, and it wakes me out of the hell.
yes, cousins' help sure is much better than any of the elder in the family. they do know what's in my mind, not much, but at least they can guess what's inside my head as they are just elder by me few years.


I'm 20 this year. there's still a long way for me to go in order to get what I wanted. as YingFei said, don't live in denial anymore.
I know I've wasting too much of time waiting for an answer that would take me so long. thus, waste no time, I need to confirm everything and work for my future. further my studies will be my first priority. and I know this will cause another commotion in the family. but I'll do well. 


lastly, here's a song for my summer. sharing is caring.




XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Good Luck dude!! I know u will do well!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete