What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Monday 19 July 2010

I'm not Emo.

went to Bon Odori, a Japanese Festival with my cousins last Saturday. it was my first time to be there and danced like a madman. It was, indeed a happy evening. let the photos do the talking and here's some of the photos I stole from my cousin:






















arranged in random order, forgive my laziness.


we looked happy right? yeah, we were, definitely.
and, the end of the happy-talking already. don't know what is so wrong with me these days. too much of contagious dramas have been sipped into my brain and now it's showing the sign that I'm getting emotional lately. okay, for your information, my schedule was packed for last two weeks, hanging out with friends sure made my days joyful, however, there's something rolling in my mind. I'm not sure what it may be but it might be David Cook's Permanent-effect still affecting me I guess, lol.

Emo songs are for Emo-s. obviously, I'm not in this Emo group but why am I still listening to them. what the hell... yeah, and I'm obviously in the state of denial. I'm emo, I'm emo, I'm emo.
I'm emo because nothing's going smoothly,
I'm emo because my life's a mess,
and I'm emo because of everything.

lastly, share you guys another emo song, whether you'd listen to it before or not, enjoy the emo-ness.



XOXO, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment