What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Monday 5 July 2010

Sibling Rivalry.

yes, here am I, to discuss my family matters, again. last time I've talked about my dad and felt sorry for it, plus I got stabbed by relatives from behind so this time, no more daddy and mommy stuffs today as I finally figured out; do not accuse your parents when you don't know what have they been through. okay, back to the topic, I'm definitely not a kind a patient guy, especially when I'm dealing with my siblings. well, FYI I have got one sister, an elder brother and a younger one, and we do not talk to each other. the conversations between us in a day will never exceed 5 sentences.




for some reasons unclear, I hated them in every way, and the one I hated the most will be my sister. She's an ultimate-completed form of a b*tch. I could never see anyone that is more than a b*tch like her. she's got a big mouth that complains almost everything and I couldn't stand her stupid noises when she's eating. she chews like no one is around and the noise is so darn irritating. and every time I flashed her an angry look, she pretend like she didn't see it. besides, she's got an even uglier attitude. she's selfish, self-centered, fake. and not to mention she's going to get married by September or October I forgot and HELL, I can never imagine she'd actually found a guy that can tolerate with her idiotic-stupidity and nonsenses. I know, sounds disrespectful but I'm just telling the truth.


looking all the people around me can mixed up so well with their siblings makes my hair stand. they can chat and share secrets like friends while we argued and keep secrets to ourselves like rivals. we don't even share things like shirts and soaps and shampoos. not just that, we even got things that we can't lay our hands on. bolsters, pillow, bed and blanket. funny right? yeah, that's rule number one: No Sharing.


seriously I don't know how or when we developed selfishness among ourselves.  I'm more generous towards my friends and almost everyone, but not my siblings. no matter how many times my parents taught me to be kind and generous to them, I just let it slipped away through my right ear. I mean, why should I treat them that good while they treated me badly? especially my sister. scram for all I care!



No comments:

Post a Comment