What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Back to school.


like I'm the one going to school, lol.
well apparently school day is here, again. and most of my friends are going to further their studies in either private colleges or local universities, while I'm still working to earn myself some little money. even though I wanted badly to go study in school, the only thing that I need to do now would be WAIT. wait, and wait again.

clearly I've told my father that I'll be needing exactly a year in order to reach the requirement of proficiency in French. and only then I may proceed to public universities there, and I got not much time to get my passport renewed, translate my birth certificate and apply for the Visa. oh, and contact the campusfrance guy to help me enroll for a school there.


there's nothing else can I do other than wait. procrastination is extremely common in my family. yeah, I haven't get my bike license yet by the way.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment