What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Thursday 24 June 2010

What a life.


"when was the last time you laughed from the bottom of your heart?"
this is definitely not a question for myself since ages ago.

everyone knows that I laughs a lot, but they never doubt whether I'm laughing naturally, or am I just forcing out a laugh.
yeah it's true that no one will ever care, that you're having problems or not.
face the reality. they won't stop moving on just to pay attention on you. wei yoong, it's time to wake up.

apparently I've been thinking too much lately but the fact is I'm getting more and more irritated, and I got the feeling that I'm might not be who I used to be in the past. for quite some while, guilty is all I can feel; guilty for being ignorant, guilty for being arrogant and much, much more. I may not show how I feel in front of the people, but sometimes that feeling hurts me so bad that I would think I should be send into asylum.

no harm to sound serious. I've been in a joker-mode for so long and everyone thinks that I got nothing to worry about. I'm indeed a happy-go-lucky type but I've got some issues to deal with, too. seriously, if I'm really that optimistic, I'll be spending my time in a nuthouse right now.

thing changes, people changes.
all good things will eventually come to an end.
although I tries to enjoy my life all the time, life just can't stop throwing lemon into me. and every time I made it a lemonade, exhausted, here comes another...

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm the first who comment. Muahahahhaha~spam abit lol hahaha~

    Sometimes it's not that we don't wanna stop and pay attention to everyone around us, but it's we don't have enough time to done that. I always hope that I could have Naruto's Kage Bunshin Jutsu so I could yumcha with all my long lost friends, doing work and hang out with my gf at the SAME TIME lol hahaha~

    Anyway, I guess I could say that most of we humans are selfish, so just be yourself okay? You're good to be irritating, arrogant and blablabla~that's the Wei Yoong I know and that's why Wee Liang would like to marry you if he's allow to do that here hahahahahahahahahaha~

    Okay la that's all my bullshit~too free and nothing to do at my showroom hahaha~waiting to get fired xD~

    *~Xeon~*

    ReplyDelete