What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Friday 11 June 2010

Random thoughts.

everyone knows, I'm just way too much of a talker. sometimes, even me, myself can get irritated of me, myself for talking that much. but, I'll have to say, everywhere I goes, there's no silence, and hey, it's a good thing as I keep everyone entertained, or irritated.  okay, I know, not really a good thing to talk that much. so, time to seal off my mouth(and hands) from crapping non stop here.



okay, now back to what I was thinking this few days(or weeks as I don't remember since when I'd been so into thinking something random) what if this, what if that. I've been neglected my brain pretty long ago and now it was like uncontrollable, tonnes of stuffs are being scan and analyze automatically for no particular reasons. there is one thing that gave me some sleepless nights, okay, old case in high school. yeah, I know some are my faults undeniable. but is being straight forward a crime? quite frankly, I appreciate those who speaks truth rather than those who play with words. and I know that no one likes to hear when it is not flattering but does it hurt to know the truths? why they find it's hard to accept criticizes? I don't get it.

story goes on, my days in high school aren't that dull actually. I met friends, I joked with teachers, it was like a little-bit-downgraded version life I have to say if compared with life in secondary school's but overall it's a... well, not bad one. and, great, misunderstanding ruined it all.

time passed, and people changed. as I'm getting older(sounds like I'm already an old man. LOL) I realized, there are all kinds of people lingering around; freaks, fashion icons, good guys and mean ones and what I hate the most will be those people who think they are good in everything. it's sort of frustrating that I can't name out them here. and I'm afraid you guys have guess who they really are 'cause I'm not going to tell, at least I told myself not to get involved in any gossip.



and, I found that saying serious sorry to someone is so difficult! of course I wanted to apologize to some I hurt once but you know, unlike all the western people, I'm living in this hell that never says sorry. even when I got the feeling to be kind to them, ego stops me. damn my stupid all-I-care-is-my-dignity factor. well then, since apologizing is that hard, I decided to give life here a bitchy smirk and continue to be a bitch mean. blame me not, blame the life.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. yaya
    obviously, u like to talk! haha
    i stil can hear ur voice even u stand 10km far from me. keke

    ReplyDelete