What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Tuesday 22 June 2010

I wish I can be.





many asked why would I like to be a chef in the future, well I can't tell, really.
I'm indeed quite fond of cooking and I developed enough amount(?) of passion in cooking when I was still a kid, I suppose? yeah, I've been watching Jamie Oliver cook years ago and he inspired me a lot I tell you guys. for sure, I love cooking, but I hate to wash the utensils and buy ingredients by my own money. and my mom wouldn't allow me to cook no matter what. fearing I would cut myself and burn the whole kitchen. sigh...


anyways, let's hope that I'll be famous one day and I'll be able to cook without washing all the utensils I used and buy all the ingredients by myself, then, I'll cook for YOU!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment