What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Friday 4 June 2010

Bored-ful day in office.


I'm a good boy today.
I've done all the pending invoices and tellied the account for purchasing and sales.
well you see, there's two auditors from Japan I guess came by today in the office and check all the account. I was told by not to go online, as we have to give "good impression" to them, and then I realize, you can finish your job a lot faster if you didn't go online! Yeah like I never knew!


soon enough, I'd issued all the invoices and, ta-da, I got nothing to do for the rest of the working hours. lol
well then, since I'm so bored I decided to sneak online. oh gosh you'll never know how panic I'm when the director's walking here to there. (my pc's facing the darn glass that exposes everything I'm doing).


and apparently, I tried my best not to on my facebook as I don't wanna get distracted even though you can only speak to the wall when you're on it! somehow I on-ed it and close it very soon 'cause there's no any notification that concerns me. check into blogs that I'd lost contact with and I discovered this. how gay! I laughed hysterically when watching it.




calculated, I've been working for 2 and a half months here and at first it's kinda frustrating and annoying, as I'd got to wake up early in the morning and work with no peers. it's boring and has been awfully dull my life became after the first month of working. and now, 2months++ past and feel like already get used to it.... well, frankly, not get used to it actually, I work 'cause I got no more money to be spend. and I got so irritated to accept the fact that I'm poor!!

never mind, time goes by quickly, I'll most probably work until end of the month, or longest, by the middle of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment