What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Grown Up.



I often argue with my parents especially my father. is there anyone that are able stand their parents when they scolded you for nothing? yes, misunderstanding occurs almost everyday but they never try to communicate, nor apologize when they did something wrong, plus I'm short-tempered and this worsen the situation every time.
about my mom, well, she's not highly educated and that made her a lousy listener so she gives me cold shoulders every time I tend to talk to her. She's sarcastic ! and I know I can't expect her to be sophisticated like some moms out there and in the end I decided to give up in having conversation with her.




As my age increases, my resentment grow as well. leaving home and spend night over friends' place aren't fresh to me anymore. pressures given by the family, not only from parents but from uncles and aunties as well are driving me crazy sometimes. they wanted to sculpt a successful figure in the family so they demands everything to turn up perfectly. I'm not a rebellious kind of person so I listened to them all the time, with a stiff smile on my face but I wonder if they'll ever notice that I know well what am I doing actually?


Growing up in a big family ain't easy. you'll have to care about everyone's feeling and behave very carefully so that you won't be talked behind.


I'm 20 this year. I've been closing one of my eyes all these time, and tried to follow their commands blindly. I know that the intention was good, but I want to do what I like to do. I skipped the family gathering lately as I don't want to be lectured on what or how should I do in order to be success in the future...




and HELL, I hope they won't see this.







No comments:

Post a Comment