What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Another Random-ness.

I'm free as hell at the moment. well apparently my blogging urge is fading gradually. and, mind not that, it's another session of random talk, again!

well, it's exciting to see all the fellows my year got accepted into local universities. yeah, "EXCITING" I mentioned just now and I'm obviously being bitter about this. anyways I'm not that frustrated like the others who got themselves accepted in nowhere; what I'd studies in school are equally to nothing at all. not accepted by local universities are not a big smack on my face though. and frankly I'm a bit proud of my results(I got a pass after all), although I should be ashame of it, lol.

football fever. I'm not a big fans of football but I just can't resist myself from watching it and throwing out all the F bombs after seeing my team England did something stupid and missed the goal. oh, not to mention team France broke my heart too after they got a double Zeros. I mean, how could they lost? They've got terror players in it yet they scores sucks! well, what to say? They're old already. *tsk, tsk... poor Cynee, let's hope they can make it through the qualifying round.


1 comment: