What don't kill a Heart
Only makes it strong

Monday 7 June 2010

Turned 20.

5th of June, Saturday,
 my dear Willie's birthday.



he has been complaining bout he bought me meal for my birthday last year but I bought him nothing in return during his birthday so, for the very first time, I decided to treat him something even better, Japanese buffet in One Utama.(seriously I'm so petty that I never treat anyone a meal before). he said he's an avid bitch so I think this would be the best for him as I think he's going to finish all the food as much as he like, and I can save some money. I mean, hey, it's buffet meal, and you can eat until you explode and I don't have to pay the bill according to the dishes ordered. somehow the price was unexpected and I paid "highly" in the end, all thanks to the King's birthday, the price is higher than the normal one.


for reasons unclear, Willie has been my best pal for already 13 years though we were like some sort of enemy back to the days in Primary One. Oh yeah I remembered. He just can't admit that he lost to me in everything and oh, I mean everything, and I'm pissed off with his mama boy attitude so I attacked him with words. as the result, this spoilt baby called his mom and give me a hell of lecture in school.

it was the old days and after the incidents, we're like brothers to each other til now unlike all the primary school's friends, which I used to labelled them my good friends. pretty sorry that things turned out this way but as I always says, making friends isn't about quantity, is quality that matters.

back to the topic again, Willie,(he hates to hear we call him Willie a.k.a Willy) got himself bunch of food and ended up can't finish them. later, we went for movie.






seriously this is a movie for kids. piglets doing synchronized dance, magic wand and etc. okay, I like this kind of movie. even though I'm a bit old for it. Harry Potter, Narnia, Water Horse, Spiderwick are my favourite movies. and I don't care what Lauren Heng says. he's just jealous of my perfect sense in kiddos' movies. I LOVE NANNY McPHEE.

before movie we went for shopping. Willie's got a magic card,(a card that you can use to buy things without using cash) and he doesn't want to use it much. I called him petty boy.


look at this photo. obviously I'm standing behind, so I'm not the one who comes with the idea of taking picture in the fitting room. I mean showing off their lovely faces in the fitting room. 


oh for reasons unclear, again, I forgot to mention Lauren Heng eh? yes we went for lunch and movie together. he was awkward that time I don't know why 'cause when there's only me and Lauren, he's extremely talkative and bitchy. I think maybe it happened because of Willie-effect. oh Willie I think you should call or sms Lauren to update yourself more often, so that next time he will become a complete bitch like me you.


lastly, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh em gee!!! christopher chow wei yoong, i absolutely love youuuuuuuuuu except for the part u called limpei a 'mama boi'~!! urgghhh. u were the one being utterly bitchy and fooling everyone in every corner in the class. haha!

    ReplyDelete